BuddyDev

Search

BP NOTICE NOTIFICATION

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    John Elmer on #42507

Hi there!

I know that this is not Buddypress support but I asked them and anybody replied me back. Do someone know how can I hide the notification letters “BP NOTICE:” when I am sending a notice with buddypress?

Also, is possible to pay a plan per month to have support with buddypress or/and other plugins for my site?

Thank you!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #42534

Hi John,
    Thank you for the question.

1. BuddyPress does not add “BP NOTICE:”. Please share a screenshot showing it to help us identify the cause.

2. We don’t have any available plan for month to month BuddyPress support yet. Please feel free to ask any question which is related to BuddyPress core. We will do our best to assist you.

PS:- Please avoid using CAPS LOCK while writing. We will appreciate it.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    John Elmer on #42575

Hi Brajesh!

1. BuddyPress does not add “BP NOTICE:”. Please share a screenshot showing it to help us identify the cause.

/**
    * Populate the classs variables.
    * @since BuddyPress 3.0.0
    */
    protected function setup_globals() {
    $this->url = add_query_arg( array( ‘page’ => ‘bp-notices’ ), bp_get_admin_url( ‘admin.php’ ) );
    }

If I am changing the ‘bp-notices’ for ‘notices’ and I paste it with snippets plugin, will work?

2. Thank you so much!!!

Many thanks!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #42580

Hi John,

Can you please point me where do you see the text “BP NOTICE”. What you are referring is BuddyPress notice screen.

Also, can you please help me understand your issue as I might have misunderstood it.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    John Elmer on #42589

Hi Brajesh,

I am using onesignal to send notifications and when I am sending a notification from Site Notice, this notification appears as BP NOTICE.

Let me know if I explained myself better.

Thank you!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #42590

Hi John,
    Thank you. This is probably one signal is prefixing that text. Please allow me to check and confirm you in an hour.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    John Elmer on #42592

The other notifications are sending under my site name. It is just with this one, it is displaying as BP NOTICE instead my site name.

Yay! AS ALWAYS SUPER HAPPY WITH YOUR SUPPORT!

Thank you so much!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #42594

Hi John,
    I have searched through their code but could not find this string.

Please contact One signal plugin’s support and ask for the same. Is there any chance that you are using some custom code for enabling the support for BuddyPress notices?

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved