BuddyDev

Search

BP Simple Front End Post

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Joseph Cordova on #5874

All Plugins are up to date. Still have this error.

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, object given in /home1/wabl6o0aa3ag/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-simple-front-end-post/core/classes/class-edit-form.php on line 717

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, object given in /home1/wabl6o0aa3ag/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-simple-front-end-post/core/classes/class-edit-form.php on line 717

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, object given in /home1/wabl6o0aa3ag/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-simple-front-end-post/core/classes/class-terms-checklist-walker.php on line 32

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, object given in /home1/wabl6o0aa3ag/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-simple-front-end-post/core/classes/class-terms-checklist-walker.php on line 33

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5875

Hi Joseph,
    Are you using it with BuddyBlog or Blog Categories plugin? Please visit Dashboard->settings->BuddyBlog ( Or Blog Categories for Groups) and make sure to select the options for post types/taxonomies.

The error comes when the settings are improper ( most probably not selected).

Hope that helps.
    Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Joseph Cordova on #5889

It totally worked thank you. Now I just need help setting up something that will show all the posts by category? Also how can I get the users profile avatar to show next to the post?

Thank you

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5891

Hi Joseph,
    I am sorry but I could not understand your last question.

If you want to customize the look/feel of the posts/layout you may copy the wp-content/plugins/buddyblog/templates/buddyblog folder to your theme and modify them as you like.

Hope that helps.

regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Joseph Cordova on #5902

I uploaded the taxonomy post list and nothing is happening. I want to get a display of all the categories.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5919

Hi Joseph,
    My apologies for the delayed reply.

Can you please post 2 screenshots(front end and settings page) and link me. I am sorry but I am not able to understand much here.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved