BuddyDev

Search

Branded login and BP Rewrites

• Participant
    Level: Guru
    Tosin on #40050

Hello,

Please would beanded login plugin work with the new BP Rewrites plugin at https://github.com/buddypress/bp-rewrites

Thanks

• Participant
    Tosin on #40051

I just tested it now but branded login page directory is not included in the new URL tab for editing slugs

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40056

Hi Tosin,
    The change has no effect on Branded login. It is currently allowing you to edit the slug part after the members page. Branded login has no page for tat.

You can edit branded login slug from your pages screen. Slugs have no special meaning in the case of branded login plugin.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Tosin on #40079

I think you misunderstood me what im trying to say is while bp rewrites is activated the pages section in buddypress settings is totally disabled so its no longer possible to assign pages for branded login plugin.

BP REWRITES plugin removes the pages setting in buddypress and replaces it with a new slug management section.

Now in this slug management section there are not options for branded login.

You might need to activate the BP rewrite plugin and navigate to buddypress settings.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40080

Hi Tosin,
    Thank you for the feedback. I am one of the early testers of the rewrite project and if there is any issue, Please be assured that it will be resolved.

once we test all our plugins, we will be submitting feedback to Mathieu .

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Tosin on #40083

Oh thats wonderful do you know if this feature is being planned to be added to buddypress core or it will remain a standalone plugin.

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40084

Hi Tosin,
    It will be part of BuddyPress 10.0 core.
    The expected release for 10.0 is around Christmas(no final dates yet).

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Tosin on #43035

Is the bp rewrites still going into buddypress core, it did not make it to version 10.0

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #43056

Hi Tosin,
    I am certainly expecting that. i haven’t been to the meeting for couple of months, so not sure when it will be available as part of core.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved