BuddyDev

Search

Breadcrumbs using SEO Press + Generate Press Element

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    la on #52262

Hey there,
    I’m using SEO Press with Breadcrumbs enabled and Generate Press as my theme. I have a Generate Press element with the seo press breadcrumb shortcode on it applied to the entire site. It works great everywhere on the site…except for Buddy Press pages which I have just installed. It is just the text “HOME” which is not linked to home. On every other page that is a link to the home page. And, on Buddy Press pages, there is nothing after it.

Do you have any suggestions or a snippet or a plugin which could help?
    One problem is I can’t seem to disable it for anything other than BP directory which leaves me stuck with that HOME on all the BP pages.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #52266

Hello La,

Thank you for posting. It seems the breadcrumb feature is a paid feature by SEOPress so it is better to contact the plugin author for the same as they can better assist you with this issue because they better understand what they are doing code-wise.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    la on #52277

What about your post here
    https://buddydev.com/building-better-breadcrumb-navigation-for-buddypress-website/

Referencing
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/breadcrumb-trail/

Do you have a breadcrumb solution for BuddyPress? Perhaps I could use what I’m using for the rest of the site, but use something else for the BuddyPress parts?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #52280

HI,
    Thank you for the reply.
    I wrote that post. It is for breadcrumb trail and BuddyPress older version(below 12.0). The script may not work for 12.0+

We are not aware of any plugin supporting breadcrumb for profile.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    la on #52283

Ah got it. Ok thanks.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #52316

You are welcome.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved