BuddyDev

Search

Buddy Blog Features

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Gurpreet on #9562

Hi, iam working on new project and trying to integrate Buddyblog with Buddypress. Buddyblog is now integrated with buddypress and both POSTS and NEW POST options available. However i want users to submit posts for moderation which admin should approve but posts are directly being published on site. I also want to edit buddyblog post form so user can add locations and checkpoints while travelling.

Kindly help me with form editing in order to add more fields and Buddy blog should have feature like:

Published
    Saved
    In Review
    Rejected
    Shared With Me

sub tabs.

Kindly help and support.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9568

Hi Gurpreet,
    Welcome to BuddyDev.
    I am sorry but BuddyBlog does not support the moderation workflow yet.

You may want to implement it using a custom post meta and using some custom codes but It will be significant. I will be happy to guide if are interested in developing it.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Gurpreet on #9635

How can we do it @Brajesh. I have an working example for it as well so you may get an idea what i am talking about. Can we have a personal chat?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9642

Hi Gurpreet,
    Can you please tell me what kind of help you will need from me on this? If you can, I will be happy to help.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Gurpreet on #9838

Hi Brajesh,

I want users to submit blog posts and the submit section should have below features:

Published
    Saved
    In Review
    Rejected

Website is WordPress with Kleo Theme and Buddypress integration.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved