Buddy Blog Pro is set up to work with a custom post type. Everything works well except that I am noticing when a user tries to use the “reply” button on the single post page, it simply scrolls to an anchor link. For example: …./blog/view/3215/#comment-111
Any ideas as to why the reply button isn’t allowing the user to actually post a comment?
- Brajesh Singh on October 26, 2022 at 8:51 am #47087
Thank you for using the plugin.
Can you please tell me which post type are you using with BuddyBlog Pro(Is it Post or a custom post type).
Also, is the post shown on user’s profile or in the site’s normal post stream.
- Brajesh Singh on October 27, 2022 at 1:37 am #47100
I am sorry for the delayed reply. Can you please share me credentials for the staging site.
Please use the private reply. That will enable me to check and have a quick solution,
- Brajesh Singh on October 27, 2022 at 11:37 am #47117This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on October 27, 2022 at 6:29 pm #47124
It seems to be a bug. Please allow me 2 working days to push the solution.
- Brajesh Singh on October 28, 2022 at 7:15 am #47131
Thank you Anna!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.