BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Buddy Blog Pro: GROUP Version??

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Known-Admin on #46531

Hi Brajesh,

On March 13th (#43792), you said that your team had plans to create a GROUP BLOG plugin. I’m just wondering how the effort is going. Did you abandon the idea or did you decide to move forward with the plugin? If you are moving forward, is there a date that you expect to release it?

It would be wonderful to remove three plugins that just aren’t necessary – except to create the front-end forms for my group blog posts and to display the archives. One of those plugins is often a frustration because it breaks so often and they don’t have a ticket system. But I have to say that the developers do provide good support.

I would have to compare your plugin features against what my Members are currently using before making a final decision, so images of the front-end form and archive would be handy. I can send you screenshots of what the front-end form looks like for the creation and edit of my group blog and the archive page that my Members see, if that would be helpful to you.

Best Regards

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #46532

Hi Dianne,
    Thank you for the question.

We have proceeded with the plugin and it is currently under alpha stage. We expect to have a beta release next week and a final release by the end of this month unless something unusual happens.

The feature sets are exactly same as BuddyBlog. In addition, you can delegate some decision making to group admins.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Known-Admin on #47976

Hello, I hope your health is good.

I wanted to check back to see how things are going on the GROUP BLOG. Your previous post suggested you might have the plugin available by the end of last September.

I haven’t seen a release of it yet. I’m excited to see this plugin and to see if it will work for my users.

Thanks, Dianne

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #47980

Hi Dianne,
    Happy Neaw Year!
    I hope you are doing well.

Please Visit Your Profile->Membership->Plugins.

The BuddyBlog Groups plugin is available under it. It is a release cadidate and once we are done with the Documentation, we will release it publicly.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Known-Admin on #47982
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #47987
  • Participant
    Known-Admin on #48006
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #48030
  • Participant
    Known-Admin on #48034
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #48048

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved