- Joseph Lucovitz on October 5, 2021 at 8:24 am #40835
Anyway to add an ACF google map field to buddy blog? I’ve tried without any luck! Thanks for any help!
- Brajesh Singh on October 5, 2021 at 4:29 pm #40836
Thank you for the question.
One of our team members is looking after it now . We will need to implement a new field type that allows integrating map.
It will be available within 2 weeks.
- Joseph Lucovitz on October 5, 2021 at 4:47 pm #40838
Wow, that’s awesome. Using ACF Frontend as a work around for now. Whenever you guys come up with a beta I’d glad help test!
- Brajesh Singh on October 6, 2021 at 3:45 pm #40847
Thank you. I will be writing back in next couple of days.
- Joseph Lucovitz on October 18, 2021 at 6:54 am #41054
About 2 weeks later. 🙂 Any updates 🙂
- Brajesh Singh on October 18, 2021 at 7:49 pm #41060
I am sorry for not updating you.
we are adding the map/location field type. The developer assigned for adding the field type was on leave since 7th October and will be back tomorrow/day after tomorrow.
We will have a release of BuddyBlog pro this week including this field.
- Brajesh Singh on October 25, 2021 at 10:01 am #41217
hope you are doing well.
adding map field will take couple more days.
We have a BuddyBlog Pro release coming tomorrow but I am not sure if we will be able to have it in tomorrow’s release. We will have this in next 3-4 days for sure.
- Joseph Lucovitz on November 5, 2021 at 11:44 am #41455
I held out as long as I could. 🙁 Thanks for trying.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.