BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Buddy press activity shortcode

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Favier Patrick on #29161

Hello,

for my website I have a specific home page in which I use the plugin “buddypress activity shortocode” to view the activity thread. I would have the same design as if I used the “activity” home page installed with the community builder pro theme. how to do that with this plugin ?

Thks
    br

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #29163

Hi Favier,
    Thank you for using this plugin and the theme. Since both of these are from us, We will update the styling.

Do you need posting form too in the home page(via shortcode)?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Favier Patrick on #29171

Hi Brajesh,

very good news the update styling and yes I would be interested to have a Shortcode form on my home page

• Participant
    Favier Patrick on #29194

Hi Brajesh,

I just saw the plugin update, well done for the responsiveness.

Can you explain to me how i can implement the filter for filtering activity list css class and the different class available ?

many thks
    Patrick

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #29195

Hi Patrick,
    Thank you.

I updated the plugin to add a filter which can be used from theme. Community Builder theme now filters on the css class list and provides the currently use css style class. it was 2-4 lines change in Community Builder. with next update of Community Builder, It will use your current activity style(default or style 2 as you select).

I am releasing update in next 2 hours with some other improvements too. Will post back after the update.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Favier Patrick on #29197

great and again congratulations for the speed of the response and the actions that ensued

br

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #29214

Hi Patrick,
    Thank you for the patience.

Please upgrade to Community Builder 2.0.7 and BuddyPress Activity Shortcode (1.1.6+ .

Let me know if it works as expected or not?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Favier Patrick on #29229

Hi Singh,

you’re the best it works perfectly, big thank’s for your professionalism 😉

Regards
    Patrick

• Participant
    Favier Patrick on #29230

One last thing,

I can’t find a way to change the avatar and the image of groups, can you help me?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #29231

Hi Patrick,
    Thank you.

You can change the group avatar from group page. There will be a link if you hover over the group photo(on single group page). You can also do it from Group->Manage-> Photo

If it is not appearing, Please visit Dashboard->Settings->BuddyPress->Options and make sure you have enabled the “Group Photo Upload”

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Buddy press activity shortcode’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved