BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Buddyblog Authorship

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Sparky on #34232

Good Afternoon,

I have noticed that a posting created with buddyblog seems to be exactly like any other post on the blog, except that the post doesn’t show up on a list of the authors blog posts that were created through the normal wordpress posting mechanism.

Did I make that too confusing?

I am a programming novice, does this statement work: The posting doesn’t get “hooked?” by this – <?php wp_list_authors(‘show_fullname=1&optioncount=1’); ?>

I haven’t gone into a lot of detail about my install only because I am assuming it is just the way Buddyblog works? or am I doing something wrong?

My install- BuddyPress 2.94 – Buddyblog 1.3.8 – BP Simple Front End Post 1.3.9 (All installed on ClassicPress 1.1.4)

Thank you for all your awesome plugins!
    RandyC

• Participant
    Sparky on #34233

I just realized that it may only be the one post that I am looking at that was created in 2011.
    I have no idea what the install looked like back then, but maybe this wouldn’t happen with the newest version of the plugin?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Sparky.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34235

Hi RandyC,
    Welcome back.

The current version of BuddyBlog will list all posts on your author’s page. They are exactly same as normal posts.

Please give it a try.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Sparky on #34239

Yes, I believe that I have the newest version (1.3.8) I am sure many things have happened since this posting was created back in 2011.

I am glad to hear that the version we are using now will work this way.

Thank you

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34286

Thank you for the reply.

Please do open a new topic if you face issue with it.
    Marking it resolved.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Buddyblog Authorship’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved