BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Buddyblog for private group

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Artyom on #20700

Hello! When I posted in private group, post can veiw any user, and category of group can view any user. How I can fix it? I want, what this posts and gategories are private and not visible for all, only for groups members. Thank you! p.s. I use buddypress with buddyblog. Users can view private group posts at main blog page, archive, search page and users page.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #20755

Hi Artyom,
    Welcome to BuddyDev.
    My apologies for the delayed reply.

Is it about Blog categories for groups plugin? We do not support any privacy as normal blog posts are publicly visible.

If we want to achieve the privacy in future, the first thing will be to mark a post type non public. Since we are not registering the post type, It is upto the site admins to manage it.

We do hope that if we did register a post type in future, we will allow selecting custom visibility.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Artyom on #20778

Hi, Brajesh! Maybe you can help me to make some check for group belonging to the category and is user a member of group? Then i can filter this the category on main blog page. I’d appreciate it, thank you very much!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #20794

Thank you.

Please allow me to assist you with it a bit late today.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved