- Brajesh Singh on March 2, 2023 at 12:34 pm #48623
Please login to your BuddyDev account and visit your profile->Memberships->Plugins page.
you will find BuddyBlog Groups plugin there.
Please install and activate both the BuddyBlog & BuddyBlog Groups. Now, you can create forms and mark it for use with group.
you can also setup post types for group tabs.
- Brajesh Singh on March 3, 2023 at 9:47 am #48646
Thank you for the reply.
Here are the steps you need to follow:-
1. Create form and select Group Post form and publish
2. Visit Dashboard->BuddyBlog->Group Settings
3. Enable a post type for Group and save.
4. On the Post Type tab in group settings, Please make sure you have the form selected in “Create” section. Also, Please make sure proper settings and enabled for all the tabs/sub tabs.
That will allow you to associate a post type with a group and allow posting from group if you enable it to do so.
- Brajesh Singh on March 3, 2023 at 7:01 pm #48659
Please do it from BuddyBlog->Group Settings
That menu is only available if you have BuddyBlog Groups plugin installed.
- Brajesh Singh on March 5, 2023 at 2:22 am #48680
Do you have the BuddyBlog Groups plugin installed and active?
Please download it from your BuddyDev profile->Memberships->Plugins page and activate to have these options available to you.
- Brajesh Singh on March 9, 2023 at 10:30 am #48726
Please do let me know how it goes.
I case you have a staging site, I will be glad to look into it there and assist.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.