BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BUDDYBLOG Issues

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Daniel on #14119

Hi Ravi,

Thank you very much for your code. I have changed it accordingly and it is working perfectly.

Many thanks again!

I have a question: BuddyBlog does allow the user to enable/disable Commenting on the blogs right ?

I have figured out, when the user allows commenting first when publishing the blog, and somebody does write a comment on his blog, but the user afterwards changes his mind and wants to disable commenting, then it is not possible anymore to disable comments as when disabling commenting, it does not apply and other users still can write comments on the blog. It is only possible to enable/disable commenting until nobody has added a comment yet to the blog.

My question, was this programmed like this on purpose? I am asking because I think even when somebody has already commented on a blog, but the author changes his mind in the meantime and wants disable commenting, then it would be nice that he could just close commenting and it shows only the comments which were already added with a note “Comments Closed”.

What do you think about it ?

Thank you for your feedback!

Kind regards,
    Daniel

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Daniel.
  • Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #14131

Hello Daniel,

Let me check if there is any issue with the plugin and I will let you know when done.

Regards
    Ravi

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #14163

Hello Daniel,

Yes, It was a bug with “BuddyBlog” plugin. I have updated the plugin. Please download the latest version of the plugin. You can download the plugin from the following url

https://buddydev.com/plugins/buddyblog/

Thank You
    Ravi

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Daniel on #14165

Hi Ravi,

I have tested the new update and it works flawlessly.

Thank you very much!

Kind regads,
    Daniel

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #14176

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for the acknowledgement.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BUDDYBLOG Issues’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved