BuddyDev

Search

BuddyBlog Pro – Group Pluging Posting

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Aaron Frank on #47055

Thanks Brajesh for this great tool. It is exactly what I need. I am able to post using BuddyBlog Pro with no problem. I have installed and configured the Groups plugin as well. When attempting to post, I am able to see my form and attempt to generate the post, but I am unable to insert my featured image (and therefore unable to publish the post [image is reqd]. I cannot figure out what setting I have wrong which permits the normal BuddyBlog post but prevents the one from Groups. Any suggestions?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #47056

Hi Aaron,
    Welcome to BuddyDev support forums.
    Thank you for the feedback.

1. I am assuming that you have marked the featured image as required?
    2. What is the issue that you are facing selecting the featured image? I am able to do it with BuddyPress and BuddyBoss both.

Please share the details about your theme and environment to help me troubleshoot it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Aaron Frank on #47061

1. Yes
    2. The featured image field is greyed out. I can attempt to set the image, but after a selection is made, I return to the post editor and the image is not there (and the field remains greyed out). If the featured image field is not required, the post works. I also tested adding media in the post content, and that works.

I am using the Buddyboss theme. I wondered if it is a buddyboss setting, but I can’t seem to figure it out. Thanks again.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #47064

Hi Aaron,
    Thank you for the details.
    Is this happening with ‘post’ post type or have you registered a custom post type?

If this is a custom post type, does the post type support featured image(in register_post_type() )?

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved