Today I purchased the BuddyBlog Pro plugin, it’s a very good one!
When using the date field I notice that the format is Y-m-d. Please take a look at https://www.nozaylife.fr/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/01.png
How can I change it to d-m-Y?
When using the select field I notice that my categories are not alphabetical sorted. Please take a look at https://www.nozaylife.fr/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/02.png
How can I change that?
Thanks for your help.
- Brajesh Singh on April 30, 2022 at 2:11 am #44752
Thank you for purchasing BuddyBlog Pro.
1. The date format should be same as in your Dashboard->Settings->General (in the Date Format section). We don’t specify any date format, so WordPress’s default date format is used as fallback. You can update it there.
2. You are right about categories not being alphabetically ordered. They are ordered by their creation order(default WordPress). Please allow me 2 working days(by upcoming Wednesday) to put an option for you on the form creation page to specify the category display order.
- Brajesh Singh on April 30, 2022 at 5:28 am #44764
Thank you for the reply.
1. can you please tell me which theme are you using? We do have some of the template specific to theme, so I will check and get back to you. I am assuming the screenshot of post list is from user’s profile? or is it from your site archive page?
Please let me know and I will assist.
- Brajesh Singh on April 30, 2022 at 5:35 am #44766
I see the reason why that did not work. The site archive page templates do not use our bundled template. It comes from your theme and it seems to me they have it hardcoded. I will be looking into the theme this weekend and get back to you with a proper suggestion.
- Brajesh Singh on May 2, 2022 at 10:51 am #44795
Thank you for the patience. I had a look at BuddyBoss theme and the above date format is does not seem to be coming from them.
Which post type are you using with BuddyBlog? Is it managed by some plugin? Any chance you have some template override for this specific post type in your child theme?
please let me know and I will assist.
- Brajesh Singh on May 2, 2022 at 10:57 am #44798
That makes sense. It is our meta key shortcode which is doing it.
I will be getting back again after working on a way to cusotmize the date display.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.