BuddyDev

Search

BuddyBlog Questioning

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Toan Nguyen on #2210

Hi there,

I want to ask few questions:

1. All media upload with BPSimpleFrontend will not auto attach, I have to set it by one by one. That media doesn’t belong to any user entity.
    2. I tried to use post workflow (Pending – Published), I edited several files and seem it works fine. New post will has ‘Pending Review’ status and after approve they will appear in the chosen category. But there is a trouble, if you click to Publish button from the frontend, it will remove the post URL (this URL has been generated from the first time you created the post). This issue doesn’t fire from backend.
    3. Anyway to autoset feature image if user forget or too lazy to set a feature image?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #2211

Hi Toan,
    Thank you for posting.

1. Haven’t tested it. Going to do it right now and will post back. That should not happen. If it is happening, It is a bug.
    2. The plugin does not generates slug. Most probably you have setup the post to have permalinks with user profile. Try changing that and it should work.

3. Yes, It is doable just like any normal WordPress post. Do you need code for that?

PS: The front end posts are exactly same as backend except a few things removed( categories control/tags/auto saving).

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Toan Nguyen on #2238

Hi Brajesh,

#2, What do you mean with “you have setup post to have permalinks with user profile”?

#3, Sure why not.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved