I want to ask few questions:
1. All media upload with BPSimpleFrontend will not auto attach, I have to set it by one by one. That media doesn’t belong to any user entity.
2. I tried to use post workflow (Pending – Published), I edited several files and seem it works fine. New post will has ‘Pending Review’ status and after approve they will appear in the chosen category. But there is a trouble, if you click to Publish button from the frontend, it will remove the post URL (this URL has been generated from the first time you created the post). This issue doesn’t fire from backend.
3. Anyway to autoset feature image if user forget or too lazy to set a feature image?
Thank you for posting.
1. Haven’t tested it. Going to do it right now and will post back. That should not happen. If it is happening, It is a bug.
2. The plugin does not generates slug. Most probably you have setup the post to have permalinks with user profile. Try changing that and it should work.
3. Yes, It is doable just like any normal WordPress post. Do you need code for that?
PS: The front end posts are exactly same as backend except a few things removed( categories control/tags/auto saving).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.