Tagged: Featured Image
- Jennifer Juhasz on September 10, 2021 at 4:40 am #40440
Trying this out as some staff members want to post their own content. I want them to be able to add images if they like, but the ‘Set Featured Image’ option doesn’t work at all. Clicking on it goes nowhere that I can see.
I have permissions limited, I hope. to just Admin, Editor, Author. Public access shouldn’t show any of this.
Hovering over ‘Set featured image’ shows a clickable cursor and button, but selecting it goes nowhere.
- Brajesh Singh on September 10, 2021 at 4:59 am #40441
Thank you for using the plugin.
Can you please check browser console and share me the details on what you see there when you click the featured image?
Otherwise, if you have a staging site, Please provide me temporary access and I can quickly troubleshoot for you.
- Jennifer Juhasz on September 10, 2021 at 5:35 am #40447
Hi hi –
Possibly – not quite sure. I build and maintain the site, but we have a 2nd individual who manages the servers and site security.
It’s a live site, not staging – so sorry. I can still provide (very) temp access over the next few days before parents begin diving into it next week.
when I try to add a featured image, I see, bottom left:
- Brajesh Singh on September 10, 2021 at 6:38 am #40448
Thank you for the reply.
The link is correct. It should open in lightbox.
You can check the browser console by pressing ctrl+shift+I(or J)
I do not need to make any change. all I need is to check the create screen of BuddyBlog. An access for 15 minutes will be sufficient.
- Jennifer Juhasz on September 10, 2021 at 1:54 pm #40451This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on September 11, 2021 at 6:55 am #40466This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on September 11, 2021 at 7:05 am #40467This reply has been marked as private.
- Jennifer Juhasz on September 11, 2021 at 2:46 pm #40472
Hi Brajesh –
Yes, that’s fine if it will help resolve what’s happening here.
- Brajesh Singh on September 11, 2021 at 3:38 pm #40473
It is caused by content security policy of Cloudflare.
Please take a look at the error in my next message and update your content security policy accordingly(It is given in the message by Cloudflare in the error).
- Brajesh Singh on September 11, 2021 at 3:40 pm #40474This reply has been marked as private.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.