BuddyDev

Search

Buddyboss and buddyblog pro problem

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    toczylowski95@gmail.com on #51440

I’m having trouble creating a post. The POST TYPE does not display the posts I made in all forms. Some two others have appeared. The form in the user profile that appears is hopeless, and when I press add new, a window pops up “looks like you’re lost ” or it goes to a blank blog page where there is no way to create a post. If this is how it is supposed to work then please refund my money.
    In the attachment I send how it all looks like

https://we.tl/t-MmYFCobaRl

• Participant
    toczylowski95@gmail.com on #51441

I’m having trouble creating a post. The POST TYPE does not display the posts I made in all forms. Some two others have appeared. The form in the user profile that appears is hopeless, and when I press add new, a window pops up “looks like you’re lost ” or it goes to a blank blog page where there is no way to create a post. If this is how it is supposed to work then please refund my money.
    In the attachment I send how it all looks like

https://we.tl/t-MmYFCobaRl

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #51445

Hi,
    1. We have 100 % refund policy for 30 days and before I assist you further, Please let me know if you need assistance or refund.

I already mailed you around an hour ago with the steps.

You a a minor issue(not properly configured form).

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    toczylowski95@gmail.com on #51494

I see. I’ve tried everything, unfortunately it still doesn’t work. Let me know if you received this email. Thanks for the help

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #51495

Hi,
    Your form shows empty as you need to add the the fields from “Core Fields” section to your form.

Do you have a staging site where you can provide me access for 3-5 minutes? I can update the form/settings and provide you the steps that I did to make it work.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    toczylowski95@gmail.com on #51496

I sent it to you by email support@buddydev.com

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #51499

Thank you.
    I sincerely appreciate it.

Please share the link too.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    toczylowski95@gmail.com on #51568

Hello. I have 2 more question about articles, I added 2 categories, but in the Tag field, where the user can use tag, there is no table to enter? How can I fix it?

2. Can I add the create an article window directly to the Travel and Curiosities category? so that the user does not have to log in to his/her profile? Or can I add create an article in the header of the page where all the tabs will be? Thanks for answer

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #51569

Hi,
    Thank you for the question.

1. For the tag:- Please edit the form and look for the taxonomy section. In taxonomy, Please ensure that tags are enabled and in the Tags section, Please configure the appearance/view.

2. There are 2 ways to achieve it:-
    a. Do you want to link to the logged user’s post form? If yes, Please visit the create post link and copy the url. It should look like

http://example.com/members/admin/post/create/

Please replace the username part with me.
    e.g

http://example.com/members/me/post/create/

Now, you can add this link using WordPress nav menu(Dashboard->Appearance->Menus)
    That would work.

b. The other option is to use a site page for post creating/editing instead of the profile page. It will still need the user to login to post.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    toczylowski95@gmail.com on #51578

I’ll try to set it up today and let you know how it turned out. Thanks for the quick answer

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved