BuddyDev

Search

Buddyboss Platform and Buddyboss Theme Plugin Integration

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Kevin Wiles on #28182

Hi

I am having trouble with the following integrations

Buddypress Moderation and now Activity Plus. I am using the latest versions of Buddyboss.

Rgds
    Kevin.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28184

Hi Kevin,
    Welcome to BuddyDev forums.

Please provide more details about the issue. Is it related to functionality/appearance.

Also, Activity Plus is not tested with BuddyBoss, we do plan to check with BuddyBoss in future.

The moderation tools is tested to work with BuddyBoss. Please share the issue and I will assist.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Kevin Wiles on #28189

Hi Brajesh

Thank you for the reply and info. Regarding Moderation, every time someone try’s to report a post an error comes up saying this cannot be reported. This settings do look like they are correct.

Rgds
    Kevin

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28204

Hi Kevin,
    Thank you.

I am sorry but I am unable to re-create it. Is it happening for some specific user or content type(e.g activity/ etc).

Can you please provide me steps to re-create or test it and I will quickly assist.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Kevin Wiles on #28256

Hi Brajesh

It appears to be on activity and blog posts. I have deactivated, cleaned caches and reinstalled but the problem still remains. One note appears to be that as admin, I can report but site members cant. Could this be a permissions issue? if so how to change it?

Rgds
    Kevin

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28257

Hi Kevin,
    Thank you for the details.

Is there any chance these posts/content belong to site admin? The site admin is white listed, so their content can not be reported(The button might appear as the it is not efficient to check for each item for their ownership).

Can you please try creating some activity by non admin account and try reporting from another?

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved