- Brajesh Singh on July 18, 2021 at 4:41 pm #39600
These plugins are not needed with BuddyBoss and they are not compatible.
It appears to me that they are needed – you can’t set default privacy options or edit comments, and the registration modal would be nice to have as well. Anyway, if they’re not compatible, that’s unfortunate. I hope that they might become compatible in the future – I’d upgrade my subscription if that happens!
- Brajesh Singh on July 19, 2021 at 11:54 pm #39623
Thank you for the reply.
1. Activity Privacy :- Sorry, They have activity privacy and the part you have mentioned is a very tiny part of this plugin.
2. We had the compatibility for the editing functionality earlier. BuddyBoss released their own editing for activity. we will not be able to keep adding a feature to BuddyBoss which they will eventually replace. That is wastage of our effort.
3. The modal Box:- we do not plan to support ajax registration or branded login outside own own themes. The reason is it needs skin for each of the supported theme.
I appreciate your offer to upgrade membership but we will not be able to put our effort on things which are eventually going to be replaced by BuddyBoss. It is like we are wasting our time on adding support.
- Brajesh Singh on July 24, 2021 at 8:56 am #39714
Thank you Nick.
PS:- We will continue developing and supporting plugins for BuddyBoss platform which does not have a direct competing feature on their platform.
The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyBoss Plugin Compatibility’ is closed to new replies.