Level: Initiated
    gabry on #4449

BuddyPress Activity Comment Notifier not working with buddypress 2.6.0

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #4453

Hi Gabry..

Welcome to BuddyDev. Which Activity Comment Notifier plugin version you are using. And can you please help me in recreating the issue as it seems to be working on my system with BuddyPress 2.6.0

Thank you
    Ravi

• Participant
    gabry on #4456

Hi Ravi… Of course, is the 1.1.4 version. If you contact me to fieraerotica.info@gmail.com or admin@plus18world.com i send the screenshot with the errors and the errors log. After the buddypress update the errors is in order to Bp Activity Comment Notifier and Bp Live Notification.

• Participant
    gabry on #4457

Hi Ravi, this the errors log after the Buddypress update to version 2.6.0. Activity Comment Notifier 1.1.4 and Live Notification 2.0.1
    [27-Jun-2016 20:32:14 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function bp_notifications_mark_notifications_by_item_id() in /home/plus18world/public_html/adultcommunity/wp-content/plugins/bp-activity-comment-notifier/core/actions.php on line 132
    [27-Jun-2016 20:32:17 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function bpln_get_latest_notification_id() in /home/plus18world/public_html/adultcommunity/wp-content/plugins/bp-live-notification/bp-live-notification.php on line 99
    [27-Jun-2016 20:32:25 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function bpln_get_latest_notification_id() in /home/plus18world/public_html/adultcommunity/wp-content/plugins/bp-live-notification/bp-live-notification.php on line 99
    [27-Jun-2016 20:32:38 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function bp_notifications_mark_notifications_by_item_id() in /home/plus18world/public_html/adultcommunity/wp-content/plugins/bp-activity-comment-notifier/core/actions.php on line 132
    [27-Jun-2016 20:32:38 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function bpln_get_latest_notification_id() in /home/plus18world/public_html/adultcommunity/wp-content/plugins/bp-live-notification/bp-live-notification.php on line 99
    [27-Jun-2016 20:32:50 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function bp_notifications_mark_notifications_by_item_id() in /home/plus18world/public_html/adultcommunity/wp-content/plugins/bp-activity-comment-notifier/core/actions.php on line 132

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #4458

Hi Gabry,
    Thank you for the details.

Is the notifications component enabled on your BuddyPress install.

The above error seems to have happened while upgrading to 2.6.0. Can yo please check again if the errors are still happening?. It seems to be working fine for me.

Please try again and let me know.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    gabry on #4467

Hi Brajesh, the errors stil happening.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #4483

Hi Gabry,

Can you please confirm me. Is Notification component enabled in admin section of BuddyPress settings.

Thank You
    Ravi

• Participant
    gabry on #4492

Hi Ravi,
    Yes, is enabled. If i disabled, this create a fatal error with a blank page on front end.

• Participant
    gabry on #4493

The problem was solved by upgrading to Buddypress 2.6.1

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #4497

Hi Gabry,

Thank You for this acknowledgement. I am glad that issue is resolved. You was getting fatal errors because notification component will only accessible if you enabled this from back-end.

I am marking this thread as resolved.

Thank You
    Ravi

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Ravi.

The topic ‘BuddyPress Activity Comment Notifier update issue’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: not a support question