BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Activity plus reloaded

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    giuseppe on #44596

Hello,

only to say this is the last issue on the entire portal that will be launched tomorrow.

It would be very useful to have that small but very important area translated.

Thank you,

Giuseppe

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44597

Hi,
    I am sorry, but you are not offering me proper tools to help you.

Debugging by modifying file on a live server(via admin dashboard) is not efficient and in case something breaks It will lock me out. So, I am just keeping you updated that I may or may not be able to fix it by your deadline.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44598

Also,
    If you want, I can temporarily change the label to your specified one by direct editing file for you.

That is only suggested if you will be offering only one language(Italiano). It can be a quick change though.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    giuseppe on #44599

Hi,

thanks for your support.

I totally understand the limits you are describing. In the future we will set more organized tools and a upper level cooperation.

Anyway I’m interested only on Italian so please change what needed.

Many thank as usual,

Giuseppe

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44600

Hi Giuseppe,
    Sorry about this.
    Can you please rename the activity reloaded plugin. I renamed one of the files without deactivating it first(It was a mistake) and now the site is down. Please rename the plugin temporarily(I am assuming you have some kind of file access via server). The file is in wp-content/plugins directory. After renaming, Please let me know.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44601

Once you rename the activity reloaded plugin, the site will be back. this is what I was fearing and it happened and there is no way for me to revert from here.

• Participant
    giuseppe on #44604

Understood. Do you need Plesk server access to go inside file manager?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44605

Hi Giuseppe,
    If you are online, Please let me know. The site is down and I would like to get it back asap and fix the issue.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    giuseppe on #44606

By the way the detailed error is (I think it’s understandable even if in Italian):

Dettagli dell’errore
    ====================
    Un errore di E_COMPILE_ERROR รจ stato causato nella linea 158 del file /var/www/vhosts/amodio.live/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/bp-activity-plus-reloaded/bp-activity-plus-reloaded.php. Messaggio di errore: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/var/www/vhosts/amodio.live/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/bp-activity-plus-reloaded/src/bootstrap/class-bpapr-assets-loader.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/plesk/php/7.4/share/pear’)

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44608

Thank you.

Please login to your Plesk server and try using FTP to access the wp-content/plugins directory. When you reach there, Please rename the plugin “bp-activity-plus-reloaded” to anything else such as “bp-activity-plus-reloaded-backup”. The fatal error will go as the plugin will be deactivated.

If you are not comfortable with renaming, Please provide the plesk details, i will take care of it.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyPress Activity plus reloaded’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved