BuddyDev

Search

BuddyPress Activity Shortcode: Unnecessary paragraph

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    bbullwinkel on #24432

Hi, I’ve installed the BuddyPress Activity Shortcode-plugin for displaying the most recent activity within a widget. Everything looks great except one thing: when the user posted a photo, there is some unnecessary paragraph between the lines (the follwing is in German):

xxx hat einen Beitrag veröffentlicht vor 23 Stunden, 37 Minuten (-> when it’s just a regular post)

xxx hat ein Bild

veröffentlicht vor 1 Tag, 19 Stunden (-> when it’s a post with a photo)

Does anyone has experience with this problem and a solution for that? Checking this option “Automatically add paragraphs” solve the probleme but creates a few other ones.

Looking forward to your help!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #24438

Hi bbullwinkel
    Welcome to BuddyDev forums.

Can you please share a screenshot? The plugin does not add any paragraph. If it is appearing, It is generated by BuddyPress Activity(most probably due to use of wpautop).

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    bbullwinkel on #24488

Hi Brajesh, thank you for your reply. You can find a screenshot here: https://ibb.co/m6NSqKp

As I said, I’m using the Acitivity Shortcode within a widget. If uploading just a post, everything’s fine. But when it comes to a photo, there is this additional paragraph.

Kind regards
    Bastian

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #24492

Hi Bastian,
    Can you please tell me which plugin are you using for uploading media? The activity item content is generated by that plugin and I can assist based on which plugin you are using.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    bbullwinkel on #24500

Hi Brajesh,

I’m using BuddyBoss Media for uploading media.

Kind regards
    Bastian

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #24504

Hi Bastian,
    Thank you for the details.

Since the content is generated by the media plugin, Please contact BuddyBoss support for the same. It’s a paid plugin, so they should be able to assist.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved