- Arik Twena on October 30, 2017 at 11:00 am #11471
Just bought the plugin 🙂
Is it possible to show activity based on user_roles with this plugin, and how? For example user_role=’role1′,’role2′?
- Brajesh Singh on October 30, 2017 at 1:23 pm #11481
Thank you for purchasing the support.
The plugin does not support filtering activity by role or member type as it is not supported in default BuddyPress implementation.
If you want to sponsor this feature, my team may be interested in looking further.
- Arik Twena on October 30, 2017 at 2:18 pm #11484
How much would it take to sponsor this feature? I’m hopping not to much 🙂
- Brajesh Singh on October 30, 2017 at 10:47 pm #11488
It is not necessary to sponsor. It’s a good feature and we will love to have it in the plugin in future(8-16 weeks )
Sponsoring will help us to prioritize it. Sponsoring 1 hour will be enough for the task.
- Arik Twena on October 31, 2017 at 9:17 am #11490
Okay, just so I understand this 🙂 If im’s sponsoring 1 hour, the task will be completed immediately or when? and is it 1 hour or 1 hour plus the contract fee?
- Brajesh Singh on October 31, 2017 at 8:41 pm #11498
The sponsoring helps us prioritize. In other words, we will push a release in 1-2 days(24 to 48 hours) or as promised in discussion.
In this case, we can push an update in 24-48 hours.
- Arik Twena on November 1, 2017 at 10:17 am #11499
I have contacted them. Just waiting for an aswer 🙂
- Brajesh Singh on November 3, 2017 at 9:33 pm #11528
Thank you for sponsoring it.
Version 1.1.0 supports the filtering by role.
Marking it as resolved.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.