BuddyDev

Search

Buddypress Ajax Registration -> Popup on pageload

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Archaic Guru on #5559

Hello, I have tried and searched online but cannot figure out how to make this popup appear without the user clicking on a link. Can anyone help please?

I am using wordpress and have created a unique page template and I would like the buddypress registration form to appear in the ajax popup window on pageload

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5564

Hi Archaic,
    Thank you for posting.

Do you only want to show it on one page automatically or on all pages? Please let me know and I will post the code tomorrow.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Archaic Guru on #5566

Hello, thank you for responding, it would be for only one page, I have create a page-template for one page, so it can have separate php from the others, I only assumed that is the best way, if there is another way you suggest, please advise. I am not very good with php but I know wordpress fairly well. Also, I am using a drop-down box for some fields with a “Custom taxonomy” plugin, the taxonomy plugin lets met set parent and child hierarchies but in the registration drop-down it just shows in one list instead of like the sample below, is there an easy fix with your plugin for this? I see that you have many code-snippets available but I did not see one for this issue:

Parent Item 1

Parent Item 2

-> Child item 1
    -> Child item 2

Parent Item 3

• Participant
    Archaic Guru on #5569

This plugin is conflicting with Go Pricing – WordPress Responsive Pricing Tables, it seems to cover the whole page with a white box when it should be showing prices and features in columns

Here is a link to the plugin http://go-pricing.com/

If I disable your plugin, voila it starts working again, please advise

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5570

Hi,
    Can you please activate it on your site and point me to the page. It could be a css conflict or a js conflict. Looking at the go pricing site, i was not able to find any clue.

About your previous issue, The taxonomy, I am sorry but I could not understand that. Can you please create a screenshot and link me?

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Archaic Guru on #5574

Thank you maybe we can come back to that later, you seem like you understand this stuff very well so I figured I would ask, it is activate now and here is the link, can you reply when you have checked and I will disable it again so you can see what it should look like

https://prelaunch.musimony.com/sign-up/

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5575

Thank you. Please give me 5 to 10 minutes. I will reply back once I am done with it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Archaic Guru on #5576

okay thank you

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5577

Can you please disable it now and let me know.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Archaic Guru on #5578

it is disabled now

The topic ‘Buddypress Ajax Registration -> Popup on pageload’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: not resolved