BuddyDev

Search

BuddyPress Autologin on Activation – Error uploading images after activation

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    JO on #29020

Hi there Brajesh,

I was wondering if you could help me with the following issue or just could point me to the right direction.

I am using your BuddyPress Autologin on Activation plugin and everything works fine in terms of the activation, but right after the activation when the user is auto-logged in, they cannot upload any images into the media.

I’ve got a front-end post submission enabled for users, so they can post their own posts with images. After the auto login, they get the following error when they try to submit an image:

“Post-processing of the image failed likely because the server is busy or does not have enough resources. Uploading a smaller image may help. Suggested maximum size is 2500 pixels.”

Only after they logged out of their account and then log back in, they are now able to upload images as usual without problems.

So it seems that after the auto-login the account can’t seem to handle the upload function. Only after user manually logs-out and logs back in, the upload now works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Jo

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #29040

Hi Jo,
    Thank you for using the plugin.

The above error does not seem to be related to the logged in state of the user.

Are you able to upload same image after logging out and logging in? Is this something that you have been able to replicate reliably with multiple users & images?

Please let me know and I will assist.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    JO on #29284
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    JO on #29347

Hi Brajesh,

I was just wondering if you had any chance to take a look into the issue? I hope you’re received all the details ok in my previous message?

Many thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved