- Matt Kepnes on January 12, 2023 at 2:18 am #47977
We are doing some auditing on our site coding pending a PHP update and noticed the plugin throwing a PHP warning.
count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
We do run the plugin with Buddyboss, but we are unsure if that’s the cause or not. Can anybody advise if there is a fix for this?
- Brajesh Singh on January 12, 2023 at 6:30 pm #47986
Thank you for reporting the issue.
It seems BuddyBoss has changed their API and instead of array it is returning something else.
The code is working for BuddyPress as it gets an array of notifications.
I will check the BuddyBoss implementation and update you by tomorrow.
- Brajesh Singh on January 15, 2023 at 3:26 pm #48009
Thank you for your patience.
There is a bug in BuddyBoss causing this
Here is the where the bug is
The bug is that instead of collecting the rendered data as array they are mutating it.
Here is how BuddyPress handles the same.
Please report the bug to BuddyBoss team. They should be able quickly fix it.
- Matt Kepnes on January 23, 2023 at 3:46 am #48114
Thanks, Brajesh. I’ll take it up with them. Appreciate your time.
- Brajesh Singh on January 23, 2023 at 5:50 pm #48124
Thank you Matt
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.