BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] buddypress Deactivate Account Plugin

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19477

Thank you for reminding. Please put the folling code in your bp-custom.php or your theme’s functions.php

/**
     * Show Deactivate/Activate button in directory
     */
    function buddydev_show_deactivate_account_button_in_dir() {

if ( ! is_super_admin() ) {
    		return;
    	}

if ( ! class_exists( 'BP_Account_Deactivator_Action_Hooks' ) || ! method_exists( 'BP_Account_Deactivator_Action_Hooks', 'get_instance' ) ) {
    		return;
    	}

$instance = BP_Account_Deactivator_Action_Hooks::get_instance();

echo $instance->get_button( bp_get_member_user_id() );
    }

add_action( 'bp_directory_members_actions', 'buddydev_show_deactivate_account_button_in_dir' );

That will do it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Jack Kelly on #21358

Hey,

Not sure if this is the correct place but thought it would be pointless to create a new topic. Is there anyway we can add a link for the user to go straight to the account deactivator settings? When i’m on my profile page it’s not entirely clear where I can reactivate my account. I’d like to amend the “public function notice()” in the “class-members-hooks.php” file. It currently reads….

bp_core_add_message( __( ‘Your account is inactive. Please activate it to use all site functionality.’, ‘bp-deactivate-account’ ), ‘error’ );

It would be nice to add a link to the “settings/account-deactivator/” page.

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #21363

Hi Jack,
    Thank you for the post and the suggestion.

Please feel free to do that. You can modify that line and use this instead

bp_core_add_message( sprintf( __( 'Your account is inactive. Please <a href="%s">activate</a> it to use all site functionality.', 'bp-deactivate-account' ),  bp_loggedin_user_domain() . bp_get_settings_slug() . '/account-deactivator/' ), 'error' );

PS:- Please open a new topic in future to allow us keep the forum organized and help you server better.
    Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Jack Kelly on #21377

Thanks Brajesh 🙂

sure I will open a new topic in future 🙂

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #21386

No problem.
    You are welcome 🙂

The topic ‘ [Resolved] buddypress Deactivate Account Plugin’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved