Tagged: BuddyPress Editable Activity
- Bogdan Avram on July 17, 2017 at 9:53 am #9942
I bought this plugin but it’s not working. On the feed the buttons does nothing.
On My Profile page i can edit the post and save it. But if i edit it again it shows the initial text, not the modified one.
Any ideea how can i solve this? Are there any known conflicts with other plugins?
- Brajesh Singh on July 17, 2017 at 10:37 am #9945
My apologies for this.
Have tested it now. It’s a bug. The plugin does not update the editable content with new data. We will have a release today/tomorrow to fix it.
- Bogdan Avram on July 17, 2017 at 11:05 am #9951
OK. Thanks! But this will solve only My Profile edit issue.
What about the feed problem? When i click Edit button, it just adds an # to the URL, but no edit box appears. There’s no error in the console log. Will it help to send you a list of used plugins?
- Brajesh Singh on July 17, 2017 at 11:18 am #9952
Please let me know which theme you are using and if possible a lit of plugin that is active. It should work the same for both the feeds(personal/sitewide).
- Bogdan Avram on July 17, 2017 at 11:40 am #9954
We use Kleo theme: https://themeforest.net/item/kleo-pro-community-focused-multipurpose-buddypress-theme/6776630
These are the active plugins:
- Brajesh Singh on July 17, 2017 at 5:14 pm #9956
Thank you. We will be looking into this.
- Bogdan Avram on July 21, 2017 at 11:10 am #9987
Any luck with this? Do you guys have any updates?
- Brajesh Singh on July 22, 2017 at 5:14 am #9995
Sorry about the delay. It is coming today for sure.
- Brajesh Singh on July 23, 2017 at 1:39 am #10017
Please upgrade to 1.1.6
It fixes the double content issue(original content being used).
About the sitewide feed editing, please try it and if it doe not work, please provide me a temporary account. Some plugin is throwing js causing that. I installed Activity privacy plugin for testing purpose but that works fine and does not cause any issue.
- Bogdan Avram on July 25, 2017 at 12:24 pm #10050
When i try to download the latest upgrade it redirects me to Pricing page, because we bought support & upgrades for only 1 month. But since the plugin never worked for us, i think we should get this upgrade free at least.
Can you please send me the zip file at email@example.com?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.