BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Buddypress Extended User Groups widget not working on BuddyX theme

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Akagi on #40420

Greetings BuddyDev! It is a pleasure to use the extended user groups plugin as it is a very convenient and amazing feature. However, i noticed that with the 4.2.0 update of BuddyX theme, the plugin stopped working/showing up on the widget area. Is there a fix for this?

Thank you and my best regards to whoever will read this post!

• Participant
    Akagi on #40421

Also, i apologize it seems i posted this under general. I should’ve posted this under plugins but i can’t delete this post. Again, i’m sorry.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40431

Hi Akagi,
    Welcome to BuddyDev.

Thank you for reporting the issue.

Since the issue started happening after BuddyX theme’s update, Please contact them and let me know if they need any change from our site.

We haven’t made any recent update to the plugin, so I am not sure where should we look for the issue. Any pointer from theme author will be very helpful.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Akagi on #40433

Hi Brajesh Singh, thank you for replying.

I contacted the buddyx support team just now but i think it will take awhile before they can reply to my ticket.

• Participant
    Akagi on #40439

Hi again brajesh and i identified the issue. It seems that the actual problem lies with the buddyx 4.2.0 update since that i tried to put the widget in the activity right sidebar and it showed up. However, when i tried to place any type of widget on the community left sidebar, none worked and that was the reason i thought the plugin wasn’t working anymore.

I’ll mark this issue as complete now as the problem actually lies elsewhere and not with the plugin itself. Thank you once again!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40566

Hi Akagi ,
    Thank you for letting us know. I sincerely appreciate it.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved