BuddyDev

Search

BuddyPress Group Organizer Structure

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Dandy Jefferson on #7168

Hi, there

Thanks a lot for previous helps and suggestions.

I just met an issue about BuddyPress Group. Before, I used a plugin called – “BP Group Organizer” https://wordpress.org/plugins-wp/bp-group-organizer/ to make my groups as Parent-Child structure. For example,
    Group A
    Group B
    – Group B1
    – Group B2
    – Group B3
    Group C

However, when I upgraded the WP and BP, this plugin seems doesn’t work now.

I’m wondering that if you have time, can you check it for me please? Or if you know other plugins can accomplish the same result, please recommend some of them to me please.

Thank you very much.

PS: Brajesh, if you look at this topic, can you check your email please? I sent you an email for that Drawing plugin. I still met some issues. Thanks a million.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #7183

Hi Dandy,
    Thank you for posting. i will take a look at this plugin today and will let you know if I can do anything.

will get back to you on mail too.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    tangpage on #15243

After all latest wordpress, buddypress updating… this plugin finally broke… ; ( soooooo sad…

• Participant
    tangpage on #15245

Just tested, disabled all plugins, then i found it conflict with woocommerce, with woo commerce plugin activated, BuddyPress Group Organizer backend control panel disappeared!

And somehow this page use lots of memory… i tried to add group on cpanel, but group created on cpanel, new activity on the group not going to up level group, only the groups that created with BuddyPress Group Organizer… can do the function…

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #15252

Hi tangpage,

I will suggest using the BuddyPress Group Types to organize/structure the groups instead of the above.

At the moment, Group types is a better option and well supported feature in BuddyPress.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved