BuddyDev

Search

Buddypress group tabs creator pro

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Tu on #50013

Can I create a dropdown menu for group navigation with Buddypress group tabs creator pro?

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #50015

Hello,

Welcome to the BuddyDev Forums. Sorry, I am not able to understand your requirement. Please tell me more about your requirement i.e. what exactly you are looking for so that I can help.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Tu on #50016

i have a task to create dropdown menu for group navigation but buddyboss does not support this. I am looking for a plugin that can assist me in doing that.
    so i’m looking into buddypress-group-tabs-creator-pro, i’m not sure if it can help me to do that?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #50017

Hi,
    The plugin will not be able to help you with this. It works within the existing platform and neither BuddyPress not BuddyBoss offers dropdown(in default template packs).

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Jonathan Barlow on #50044

I just bought this plugin and it crashes any group that i assign a new custom tab to. Please help…

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #50045

Hello Jonathan,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you are using BuddyPress or BuddyBoss platform. Also, If there is any error showing please share it with us so that I can help you.

Note: If not error is showing you can debug further using enable debugging mode for that you can refer to the following URL:

https://wordpress.org/documentation/article/debugging-in-wordpress/

Regards
    Ravi

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Ravi.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved