BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro – Buddyboss compatability

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Bernard Michaels on #34636

Hey Buddydev team,

I hope you are well. I’m having an issue with the BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro and Buddyboss compatability. It appears that when a custom tab is created and content is included in the subnav the stylesheet on the frontend breaks and doesn’t include the cover image for the group.

I believe this is due to the plugin calling a Buddypress stylesheet rather than the Buddyboss one, which doesn’t include the template information for the cover photo for the group.

Thanks in advance,

Bernard

• Participant
    Bernard Michaels on #34637
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34643

Hi Bernard,
    Thank you for the post.

There is a bug in BuddyPress/BuddyBoss where you can not insert group loops inside single group. That breaks the single group.

Since you are using the group type shortcode from BuddyBoss, It will not work.

You will have the same issue even if you wrote custom code. My suggestion is to avoid using groups loops inside single group.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Bernard Michaels on #34644

Hi Brajesh,

Thank you for letting me know. That makes sense. I will find an alternative.

Thanks again,

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34655

Thank you
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro – Buddyboss compatability’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved