BuddyDev

Search

BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro: Customize url for a Groups custom tab using

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Luova_Education on #50546

Hi,

I have a setup there hidden Groups have different content for their Program Resources tab.
    The target behavior is that for Group1 when I click Program Resources tab it will redirect me to the WP Custom Page already created for it.

Same behavior is desired in Group2. The contents of Program Resources tab are different per Group and setup as custom pages in WP admin.

How do I setup in BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro. I am also open to doing shortcode, kindly advise me or direct me to a resource that can help me on this.

Thank you.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #50552

Hi,
    Thank you for using the plugin.

There are multiple ways to achieve.

Do you need different content for hidden/others( while all groups of hidden types have same content) or do you want the content to be different for each individual group?

Please let me know and I will assist.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Luova_Education on #50567

Hi Brajesh,

We want the content to be different for each individual hidden group. The contents are already in a custom page in wordpress.

What we want is that from BuddyBoss App, when the user goes to her group (hidden), sees the Program Resources Tab (custom tab added using BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro) and clicks it, user will be redirected to that custom wp page.

When the user goes to another hidden group different than first one, sees the Program Resources Tab and clicks it, user will be redirected to that custom wp page which has different content from the first one.

Hope this helps.

Thank you!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #50582

Hi,
    I am sorry, I doubt our plugin tabs are available in their APP. Our tabs are available in BuddyBoss web though.

You can still achieve it with dynamic group tab plugin and a shortcode to include contents from the specific page.

There is a possibility to create same tab per group(suing scope filter) but that is not the right solution and I will suggest using dynamic tab instead.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved