BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro tab ordering issue

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Brandon Briscoe on #36414

I’m using BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro and Buddyboss. I am having issues modifying the order of an existing tab, which is also the default groups tab – the activity feed. I don’t know what to enter for the slug to identify this tab, because there is nothing in the url slug beyond the group name because it is the default tab. I was able to successfully create a tab to be associated with another existing tab, and change the order, but that tab, like all the non-default tabs, had an additional slug to identify that tab – in this case “group-events”. In the case of the default tab the slug would be” ” nothing there after the name of the specific group. I also tried “/” and that didn’t work either. Thank you.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #36425

Hi Brandon,
    Thank you for using the plugin.

The slug for activity feed of group is “activity”. Please use it.

Let me know if it works for you or not?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Brandon Briscoe on #36429

Hi Brajesh,

Thank you for the response.

That didn’t work though. I would send you a screen shot but don’t see how to post that here. I took the same steps as I did to make one preexisting tab move, but “activity” is not working for the slug so the plugin still doesn’t seem to be identifying the tab to move it.

An example url of a group on my page with the default group feed/activity tab showing is: http://www.linkup-point.com/groups/snowshoeing

An example url of the tab I moved successfully is http://www.linkup-point.com/groups/snowshoeing/group-events/

This page is actually public – so you can see.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #36430

Hi Brandon,
    Thank you for the reply.

I am able to see the issue. Though the label change is working, the position is not. It’s a bit late here. Please allow me to test and update by the day end tomorrow.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Justin Guenther on #36437

Hello,

I’m having the same issue with Buddyboss. The order of the tab isn’t obeyed so I’m following this discussion.

Thanks for working on it!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #36457

Hi Justin,
    Thank you.
    It seems it manifests if the navs are at least once reordered via customize screen using BuddyBoss.

We are on it and will have a solution today.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Brandon Briscoe on #36472

Ok, thank you for the help – will be standing by.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #36499

Hi Brando, Justin,

Thank you for the patience.

Please upgrade to 1.1.6 and the issue will be resolved.

Please let me know if that works for you or not?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Justin Guenther on #36508

Hi Brajesh,

The ordering now works! Another questions … is it possible to add shortcode into the body of the tab? Trying to add an Elementor template shortcode but doesn’t look like it’s working.

Thanks!

• Participant
    Justin Guenther on #36510

Nevermind. I got the shortcodes working. Thanks again for the quick support 🙂

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro tab ordering issue’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved