- Jochem Brouwer on September 6, 2022 at 12:05 pm #46355
I bought the BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro (with the free BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro).
The added Tabs show perfectly on the User Profile – but the new group tabs won’t show on the group page. I’ve done exactly the same as with the User Profile Tabs…
Don’t know what I’m doing wrong here.
- Brajesh Singh on September 6, 2022 at 6:48 pm #46358
Thank you for purchasing from us.
Please share me the screenshot listing your configuration or the group tabs. My assumption is probably one of the settings is causing it.
Please use imgbb or some other service to upload and share the image.
- Jochem Brouwer on September 6, 2022 at 7:40 pm #46362
Here is a screenshot: https://ibb.co/2NZ472V
- Brajesh Singh on September 6, 2022 at 7:50 pm #46364
Please try doing 2 small changes
1. In the main tab, Please put a numeric value (e.g 25) for position
2. In the sub tab, Please change slug to something else. Try making it different than the parent and make sure to put a number for the position.
Please let me know if it works for you or not?
- Jochem Brouwer on September 6, 2022 at 8:11 pm #46366
The URL to the tab does work, only the tab is still missing.
- Jochem Brouwer on September 7, 2022 at 8:52 pm #46392
The new tab appeared when i created a new group! The old ones don’t show the tab for some reason.
- Brajesh Singh on September 7, 2022 at 9:51 pm #46395
Thank you for the update.
I am not seeing anything incorrect with your settings.
Please delete the old entries and if this keeps happening for new tabs too, Please let me know. I will like to investigate further in that case.
- This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Brajesh Singh.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.