Tagged: member type
Thank you for posting. Please debug in following way
1. Deactivate all other plugins except BuddyPress and Member type generator. check if member type shows or not.
2. If still not showing then check whether the member type is active or not. You can see on all member type listing table. If member type is not active mark it as active.
Please let me know if the issue still persists or not.
- Brajesh Singh on December 11, 2017 at 9:14 am #12229
Thank you for the details.
Can you please link em to a screenshot of the Users->Member Types screen(I need to see the columns).
- Brajesh Singh on December 11, 2017 at 12:06 pm #12244This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on December 12, 2017 at 1:48 am #12276
Thank you. It might be due to some other conflicts. I do plan to add a warning in future when there are duplicate slugs to avoid the issue.
Thank you for marking it as resolved.
The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyPress Member Type Generator – types do not show’ is closed to new replies.