BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Member Types Pro, Conditional field issue on registration form

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Marcel Jäger on #39848

I just updated Buddypress to Version 8 and Buddypress Member Types Pro to Version 1.4.8.
    Somehow the conditional fields won’t show up in the registration form anymore. The registration form only shows the signup fields for all member types. Even when I update to Buddypress 9 I have the same issue. With Buddypress Version 7.3 everything works fine and the conditional fields show up as planned.

Could you please help me with that issue?

Regards,
    Marcel

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #39860

Hello Marcel,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have checked the conditional registration field with BuddyPress Member Types Pro 1.4.8 and BuddyPress 9.0.0 and it seems it is working fine for me. Please take a look at the following working video.

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/4672677?key=aea8ec49c0da043bb5d97d4c791c7483

Please try after deactivating other plugins except for BuddyPress and Member types Pro and switching to the default theme temporarily.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Marcel Jäger on #39870

Hello Ravi,

thanks for your advice. I had to change a line of code in the register template of my child theme. Now everything is working as expected again.

Regards,
    Marcel

• Participant
    Level: Guru
    Tosin on #39890

Hello Marcel,

Please what line of code was changed

Thanks

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #39892

Hello Marcel,

Thank you for the acknowledgment. I am glad that the issue is resolved. Please do share the changes you have done to make things work correctly.

Regards
    Ravi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved