BuddyDev

Search

BuddyPress Member Types Pro is not sending account activation email on a specifi

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Fabricio Pass on #41149

I created two different types of members, I used the option of specific profile questions for each of them. when the member registers with one of the types, the activation email arrives normally, but when the member registers with the other type of member, where he has some extra profile questions, the account activation email does not reach the registered member and he can’t use your login…

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41150

Hi Fabricio,
    Thank you for using the plugin.

I had a look in plugin’s code and I am not seeing any code preventing registration email.

Is there any chance that you are using some other plugin that affects registration such as auto activation, moderation or something on that line?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Fabricio Pass on #41155

Hi Brajesh,
    I don’t use any such plugins. The question that intrigues me is that in one type of member the activation email works and in the other type of member that I created, it doesn’t.
    If you weren’t sending any emails, I would believe it could be incompatibility, but in the member type of “client” type, sending email works, whereas in the “commercial” type member, it doesn’t.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41160

Hi Fabricio,
    Thank you for the reply.

To be honest, we do not send any email. It is BuddyPress core, sending the emails.

1. Can you please confirm that the user who selects “commercial” type appears registered in your Dasboard->Users screen?

2. Also, Please check the spam email to see if there is anything(content) that might be triggering it as spam email.

Please share your findings.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Fabricio Pass on #41167

Thanks for the support!
    Yes, it appears all ok. Everything is working fine, except the activation email for one of the member types I set up.
    About sending, I know that buddpress sends it, it’s just that my English isn’t very good.
    I created two types of members with your plugin.
    They are working perfectly, the conditional profile questions are working, and the registration goes to the end. But with one of the created member types, the activation email arrives, but with the other member type that I configured, the registration goes to the end, but the activation email does not arrive, not even in the spam.

• Participant
    Fabricio Pass on #41170

hello, now i have another problem. I went to take a new test and now the conditional questions for each type of member are no longer appearing. and I didn’t touch any settings. It just stopped working between a test creating record and another.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41171

Hi Fabricio,
    Thank you for the reply.

No issues with the language.

Can you please tell me which one of the following 2 emails are not going:-

1. Email after registration which asks for verifying the email and activating the user account.

2. Welcome email after the user activates their account.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41172

Please check your caching or selection of member types. I do not see any reason for it to stop working automatically.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41173

If you change the member type slug, this can happen.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Fabricio Pass on #41175

Sorted out!
    The problem is that in the profile fields I also need to mark the part of Members without any type of user.
    when I did it resolved!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved