BuddyDev

Search

BuddyPress Member Types Pro question

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Irene Gimeno on #20067

I use BuddyPress Member Types Pro plugin to create the member types in my web: I have 4 different member types

I discovered that nothing is listed under the member type “ED” even if there is 14 users with this member type registered in the site.

For the other 3 member types (SM, IP and SS), the members are filtered and showed correctly and all seems to work properly.

Additionally, I created a new member type (test) to x-check and I changed manually the member type of one of the “ED” users to “test” and nothing is listed under this new member type

• Participant
    Irene Gimeno on #20068
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #20074

Hi Irene,
    I have received the details. Will check on the site and update you by tomorrow with a reason(why it happened) and a solution.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Irene Gimeno on #20101

Hi Brajesh

Could you check the issue? thanks in advance!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #20110

Hi Irene,
    I have checked it on your site now. It seems to me that some code(theme/plugin or custom code) is filtering on the members loop as all the loops on directory almost return same result.

I will need ftp access to get the files check for the filter. Please mail me the details.

Also, a temporary admin access will help greatly(I can work without it though).

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Irene Gimeno on #20135

Hi Brajesh,

Thanks for your answer, I will send you right now an email with the info you requested

Best

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #20138

Thank you.
    Have received the details. Will be getting back to you in next couple of hours.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved