- Gregg Housh on October 29, 2019 at 7:35 pm #26192
Version is being reported as 1.2.4, 1.2.3, and 1.0.7 depending on what I am looking at.
- Gregg Housh on October 29, 2019 at 7:47 pm #26193
Also, on the changelog it says you can whitelist users now. I can’t find that anywhere in the options. How do we whitelist?
- Gregg Housh on October 30, 2019 at 1:14 am #26195This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on October 30, 2019 at 3:46 am #26198
It seems your upgrade has failed. Please delete and reinstall the plugin.
- Gregg Housh on October 30, 2019 at 1:01 pm #26206
I downloaded the zip file from here: https://buddydev.com/plugins/buddypress-moderation-tools/
And I uploaded it with SFTP.
But looking at the source in that zip, it has the version issues.
- Brajesh Singh on October 31, 2019 at 6:58 am #26209
is your php error gone? The version number inconsistency is there in the source code. Please consider the version specified in plugin header as the authentic one.
The source code/settings panel version will be updated in next release.
- Gregg Housh on November 1, 2019 at 1:23 pm #26235
The only way I got rid of those php errors was to downgrade back to 1.2.3.
- Brajesh Singh on November 1, 2019 at 3:25 pm #26236
Your upgrade failed due to some reason and that’s why you had issues. I recommend upgrading again to 1.2.4.
I downloaded and checked it and It is working fine. So, I am assuming, it might be a temporary glitch.
- Gregg Housh on November 1, 2019 at 5:15 pm #26238
I believe you are correct, and I am working on that now. Thanks for all the help!
- This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Gregg Housh.
- Gregg Housh on November 1, 2019 at 5:20 pm #26240
I don’t see a way to whitelist a user anywhere in the settings or on a users record. How do we do it?
The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyPress Moderation 1.2.4 release, a couple issues.’ is closed to new replies.