BuddyDev

Search

Buddypress Moderation Not Moderating Photos

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Casper on #50701

Hi, hope all is well! Just a quick question, I’m using the buddypress moderation plugin and it’s been working great to moderate activity posts. However I just realized that when users upload photos in their profile, the photos not only get uploaded to their profile, but they also get uploaded to the Activity section as well, and neither of these photos go through moderation. I selected the check box for “Photos” in settings–> general –> reportable items. So I was hoping that newly uploaded photos would go to moderation (both in profile and in activity section). Any insight here into why the newly uploaded photos are not going into moderation and what can be done to get them moderated? Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

• Participant
    Casper on #50704
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #50711

Hi Casper,
    I am sorry, the plugin does not support media moderation. It is probably appearing in the post type section for attachment which is not correct.

Which plugin are you using for uploading media? Please let me know, that will give me better insight to assist you.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Casper on #50715
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #50722

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved