Tagged: API, BuddyPress Moderation Tools, endpoints
- Brajesh Singh on October 11, 2021 at 5:53 pm #40947
we have started implementing this. For messages, It has been implemented. We will be doing the same for a couple more items. I am hoping to make some good progress this week.
- Brajesh Singh on October 12, 2021 at 11:07 am #40966
- Brajesh Singh on October 21, 2021 at 8:36 pm #41119
Just keeping you update on this. I was aware it is related to User block. It is a bit delayed as I have only added restrictions for Messages. Need to add for Friend request too and we will be done. I am expecting it to be available soon.
Sounds great; we’ll look forward to the update. 🙂
Will the restrictions you’ve added for messages mean that a user who has been blocked can’t send a message to the person who has blocked them? We realised today that this is currently possible if there’s an existing message thread between users, and one of them blocks the other (i.e. the blocked user can still reply to the user who blocked them).
- Brajesh Singh on December 24, 2021 at 9:02 pm #42259
Thank you for your patience.
Please upgrade to 1.0.8 and it will restrict the message/friendship via REST API too.
- Brajesh Singh on January 2, 2022 at 1:17 am #42337
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.