BuddyDev

Search

BuddyPress Moderation Tools – Auto Close Report Form Popup

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Mic on #22772

Hello,

I have been using the BuddyPress Moderation Tools plugin and really like the functionality! It is very convenient to use.

However one thing that is annoying me is that after reporting an item the popup stays visible. I like how a green message appears saying “Reporting” that changes to “Thank you for reporting” after a moment. Then at that point it would be so much nicer if the popup would just fade away or close by itself after a few seconds.

Currently the report form popup stays visible until you click the little “x” in the corner. I like being able to close it that way, but after reporting something I just want it to disappear on it’s own. Perhaps it could close if I click somewhere else in the page? After reporting something the first thing I usually do is scroll the page and I notice the popup scrolling too, so then I have to go hunt for the little “x” in the corner and close the popup. It’s a minor thing but it would make the user experience better I think.

Thanks!

-Mic

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Mic. Reason: More details added
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #22786

Hi Mic,
    Thank you.

I am sorry for that inconvenience. It was my idea to make sure that peopel see the feedback. I will put an option to make it fade away automatically in the next release.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Mic on #22794

I totally understand and it does work well calling attention to the fact that it was reported.

Adding this feature will be awesome! I’m looking forward to the next release.

-Mic

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #22813

Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved