BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Buddypress moderation tools reloads the page

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    rav on #20473

I bought the buddypress moderation tools and there was a problem. In the mobile version of my site, after clicking “report” in the activity stream, the page reloads. Please help. how to solve this problem

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #20475

Hi Rav,
    Thank you for using BuddyPress Moderation tools.

Is it happening in desktop too or is it just the mobile?

Also, are you using any mobile specific plugin/theme or is it normal responsive theme?

If possible, Please let me know the theme name, mobile os and browser details.

Also, if you are using any plugin like wptouch etc, please do let me know.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    rav on #20476

Hello,
    Thank you for the quick reply.
    The problem is only on the phone. I do not use plugins for the mobile version. I have a Buddyboss theme and I use a phone with android 7.0 and a Google Chrome browser.
    The problem arises when the user wants to report a link in the activity stream. Reloading the page makes the application impossible.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by rav.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by rav.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #20479

Thank you for the details.

Since the page is reloading, It is most probably a javascript error. Can you please tell me which theme from BuddyBoss are you using ?

Also, if your site is live, please provide me a temporary user login(normal subscriber user) to check it. I am sure it is some js error, need to confirm.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    rav on #20480
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #20481

Thank you. Please link me to the site too. I will be able to find and provide a quick solution.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    rav on #20483
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #20484

Hi Rav,
    is there a chance that you have browser caching causing it. Please try clearing browser cache and test(or use incognito mode in chrome). Your site is showing me the form correctly on chrome 71.0.3578.99 on Android 7.1.2

I don’t see any reason why it will not work.

If your mobile supports screencasting, Please do create a small video to show me the behaviour.

THank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    rav on #20485

I do not know how but the problem was disappear. I did not change anything and the site stopped reloading and everything works fine. Earlier, the problem was on every phone I have and now it’s okay for everyone. Apparently, just a conversation with you was enough to solve the problem. If the problem appears again, I will follow the instructions you gave me and I will contact you in the new entry.
    Thank you again for your time.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #20486

Hi Rav,
    I am glad it is resolved. It was most probably some caching but I am not sure.

In case of any issue, Please feel free to open a topic.

Best regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Buddypress moderation tools reloads the page’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved