BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Moderation Tools request (Suggestion)

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Rami Awad on #32052

Hello BuddyDev Awesome team 🙂

The report button on the activity posts is always visible on a big button on all posts as I scroll down. I believe its better to show 3 horizontal dots like Facebook that when I click on it will show the report option, because to show the word “Report” repeatedly as the user scrolls down has a negative psychological effect as if we are too careful that the content may be inappropriate and promoting for reports. Also the post is crowded enough especially when we add close comment,share,edit, etc.and the report option is not something that you frequently use to always show it. What do you think? 🙂

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32063

Hi Rami,
    Thank you for the suggestion.

I am sorry, we won’t be able to have it.

The extra menu is a theme feature and should be provided/managed by themes(we do plan to showcase it in one of our future themes).

The plugin needs to work with all the theme and we believe the appearance of button/placement of button should be in the theme domain(where they offer us a hook to put our button).

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Rami Awad on #32095

Got your point, Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32122

Thank you.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyPress Moderation Tools request (Suggestion)’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved