BuddyDev

Search

BuddyPress Moderation Tools -The report button is duplicated in buddyboss groups

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Epsilon Srl on #49530

Hi to all,

as per the object, we have noticed that in Buddyboss groups, with yours plugin BuddyPress Moderation Tools, two buttons are created for reporting: one next to the item that warns us of being a member of the group, and the other next to the notification bell. Anyone know how to fix this? By deactivating the possibility to report a group, both buttons disappear.

I await an answer and send my regards.
    Roberto

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #49532

Hello Roberto,

Sorry for the inconvenience. BuddyBoss also offers a moderation component to moderate site content. Please make sure it is disabled for Groups. Please check

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Epsilon Srl on #49535

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for your answer. The buddyboss native moderation component is not active, we knew it existed.

Roberto

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #49537

Hello Roberto,

It seems it is an issue with the BuddyBoss Platform. Look at the following:

https://github.com/buddyboss/buddyboss-platform/blob/release/src/bp-groups/bp-groups-functions.php#L5133

Here you can see they are calling the ‘bp_nouveau_group_header_buttons’ function twice which is causing the issue. Please contact BuddyBoss for the same they can help you with this. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards
    Ravi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved