BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Multi Network – Main site users have access to all subsites

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32611

Hi Sotiris ,
    Thank you.

How are you forcing signup on the sub site. On multisite, there is no concept of sub site registration.

Are you using any plugin for that? Otherwise, all the users who register there are network users(and belong to main site).

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Sotiris on #32613

Hi Brajesh,

We are using the Network Subsite User Registration plugin. The registration is allowed on all sites (main and subsites). We installed this plugin in order to have a separate registration on every sub-site.

All users who register are indeed network users, but they do not get assigned the main site (sites column on network users list).

Regards,
    Sotiris

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32614

Hi Sotiris,
    Thank you for letting me know.

It seems BuddyBoss Platform/BuddyPress is not understanding that users should be only on a sub site and should not show others.

My code does not deal with the registration aspect. It will work if you add a user from back end to one of the sub sites.

For front end registration and user being shown everywhere, I will suggest contacting the author of Network Subsite User Registration plugin or you may contact BuddyBoss team for the same.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Sotiris on #32615

Thank you for your support Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #32628

You are welcome.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyPress Multi Network – Main site users have access to all subsites’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved