BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] BuddyPress Multisite clashes with BuddPress

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Gabriela on #40964

Hi,

I have a multisite and am using BuddyPress and BuddyPress Multisite to keep the communities separate. On the main site everything works just fine. On the subsite the user cannot edit their profile from the font end. When they click edit it takes them to an error page.

I have tried activating the generic Twenty Twenty theme and it still had an issue. I also deactivated all plugins except BuddyPress & BP Multisite and the problem still persisted. I even deactivated all plugins while on the Twenty Twenty them and the problem continued.

When I deactivate BP Multisite, the user can edit their profile like normal. Is there something else I should be checking?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40967

Hi Gabriela ,
    Welcome to BuddyDev.

The problem you are facing is due to database table not being created.

For each of the sub site, Please visit Dashboard->Settings->BuddyPress->Components and save. That will create the table and fix the issue.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Gabriela on #40981

Ohh, interesting! It fixed the issue. I never would have thought of that. I didn’t change anything, all the selections were correct, I just pressed Save Settings and it worked!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40983

Hi Gabriela,
    I am sorry about the strange ways multi network plugin works.

It’s good to know that it is finally working.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] BuddyPress Multisite clashes with BuddPress’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved