BuddyDev

Search

buddypress multisite registation

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Patrick Hays on #7546

I have set up multisite and buddypress.

The registration page has the normal registration fields but, at the bottom where the option of getting a site has a problem.

If I click the option to create a new site the field for the url is there and nothing else. Not even a submit button.

I would like to use wp-signup.php I think, but I do not know how to make that happen.

My intention is of coarse to have the visitor be able to sign up for a blog and social network simultaneously.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Pat Hays

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #7553

Hi Pat,
    It seems that something might be causing a fatal error here.

Please enable WP_DEBUG in your wp-config.php and try to see the registration page. Do you notice any error there?

Also, I am assuming that you have the site creation enabled in Multisite settings.

Please let me know what you see there.

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Patrick Hays on #7557

After enabling debug

Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in BuddypressFOAF_Widget_Random is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use __construct()
    instead. in /home1/pathayso/public_html/atblogpages/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3891

I would note that the registration problem only exists when using the KLEO theme from Seventh Queen.

And the message left after enabling debug still exists when using a different theme I.E. ForefrontVersion: 1.0.4 By Thomas Usborne.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #7567

Hi Pat,
    Thank you.

The notice is not causing any issue in this case. The problem is most probably related to the theme since it is only happening with the theme.

Please contact the Kleo team and let them know about it. They should be able to assist quickly.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved